Supplier of Bulk Herbs and Spices Manufacturing l Bulk Dried Hibiscus flower l Hibiscus leaves l Red Hibiscus Flower l Hibiscus Sabdariffa l Roselle Hibiscus
Name: Dried Hibiscus Flower or Hibiscus leaves
Botanical name: hibiscus sabdariffa
Common names: Dried Hibiscus flower l Hibiscus leaves l Red Hibiscus Flower l Hibiscus Sabdariffa l Roselle Hibiscus l Karkade l Carcade.
Hibiscus Sabdariffa Forms: Hibiscus petals or cut l Hibiscus powder TBC l Whole hibiscus flower.
What is the Dried Hibiscus flower or Hibiscus leaves ?
Hibiscus (Dried Hibiscus flower) is considered as an annual or perennial herb. It is woody based subshrub. The native region of cultivation of Hibiscus plant is Africa.
It has many species such as Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa).
Hibiscus plant grows up to 2- 2.5 m high. It contains leaves of three to five arranged lobed on stems with length of 8 to 15cm.
What are the uses of Hibiscus leaves (Dried Hibiscus flower)?
1) The hibiscus stem is used to produce the best fiber which can be used in making burlap instead of jute.
2) Hibiscus is one of the greatest remedies used in the alternative medicine. It can be used as a diuretic and mild laxative specially the type of Red Roselle.
3) The red Hibiscus is numerous exporting to USA and Europe, especially Germany, (Hibiscus) Roselle, used for coloring foods. In markets, Hibiscus leaves is found as flowers or syrup, such as France.
What are the medical benefits of Dried Hibiscus flower (Red Roselle)?
1. According to dried hibiscus flower company, Dried Hibiscus flower has a great ability to balance blood pressure. The American Heart Association (AHA) has proved, in its report dated November 2008, that the regular consumption of Hibiscus tea can low the blood pressure in pre-hypertensive and also mildly hypertensive adults.
2. Dried hibiscus supplier (Red Hibiscus Flower) helps to low cholesterol levels of blood so it can be used to prevent heart diseases and protecting blood vessels from damage.
3. Dried Hibiscus flower can help to cure blood sugar disorders such as diabetes. It is distinguished with the properties of hypolipidemic and hypoglycemic which enable it to reduce cholesterol, triglycerides, and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol.
4. Red Hibiscus Flower or Dried Hibiscus flower can be used for treating liver diseases. It contains antioxidant properties that help to neutralize the free radicals present in body tissues and cells. These properties are able to protect bodies from all diseases and maintain good overall health.
5. Red Hibiscus (Dried Hibiscus flower) can fight against cancer. It includes hibiscus protocatechuic acid. This acid contains anti-tumor and antioxidant properties. These properties are able to reduce the growth rates of cancerous cells by inducing "apoptosis" which is commonly recognized as programmed cell death.
6. Red Hibiscus (Dried Hibiscus flower) is also distinguished with its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial Properties. Also it contains a great amount of ascorbic acid "vitamin C". So it helps to boost and stimulate the immune system’ s activity which protect against many diseases such as cold, fever, and flu.
7. Hibiscus Sabdariffa can be used to relief the cramps and menstrual pain. It works to restore hormonal balance which helps in decreasing the symptoms of menstruation such as mood swings, overeating, and depression.
8. Hibiscus Sabdariffa (bulk dried hibiscus flower) can be used as an antidepressant remedy. Due to its rich content of vitamins and minerals like flavonoids, it has great effects in calming down the nervous system. As Roselle Hibiscus can create a relaxed sensation in human mind and body which helps to decrease the feelings of anxiety and depression (Bulk Dried Hibiscus Flower l hibiscus leaves l Red Hibiscus Flower l hibiscus sabdariffa l Roselle Hibiscus)
For Bulk Hibiscus leaves orders pls Contact us
More related articles: